Blog

29Mar

Majesty takes on Malicia in her first solo mission! Will her weakness to mind control cause her problems? (Yes) Find out TODAY!

Comments for: Photo of the Day: March 29th

• Darkwrath016 says:

Good episode from Majesty. Looking forward to more from her when shooting more stuff becomes possible again.

• Deckard says:

I fear there will be a (usual) lack of facepunching suffered by Magesty in this otherwise very promising video. Magesty sure looks a winner and the actress is very appealing. Ânother great new protagonist and i think she will be as popular as Candy Race.
    The lack of numerous facepunches suffered by the heroines is what is for me the most glaring (and very heartfelt) flaw *sadface* on an otherwise amazing video series by the great NGC.

• editor says:

Well, this one isn’t an all-out physical war like a PURE or some other videos, but we’ll still do face punches. More in some than others.

• Mario says:

I also like this episode very much because but I also agree with Deckard. I’m missing something like face punches (or in my case leg wrenching). So, I hope there will be another PURE episode with Majesty, too.

• Darkwarth016 says:

Don’t worry Deckard. Majesty suffers about four face punches in this one to say nothing of the five or so slaps she also received.

• Looney128 says:

I want more of Majesty? :)

• Orin says:

There is time for play, and time for brutality. And thats what I very appreciate NGC for :D

• editor says:

At some point. I want to film more with her for sure.

• Cale Solo says:

Would love to see a Pure video with Majesty, she’s so lovely! Definitely hoping for more combat/ peril stuff with her in the future.

• Orin says:

Yes, I agree with Cale Solo- brutal and maybe dirty fight with her would be really great!

your name: